Wednesday, March 25, 2009

California Dreaming

So much to say and so little time.

My blogs have been lacking, in volume, and in substance. For so long, I went with out material because I didn't had anything that was exciting, to write about.

Now that I have just got back from a wonderful vacation, I feel the need to express a few thanks and shout to the world (OK, my world) what a great trip it was.

First, thanks to Steve and Tara, who always have a place for us to stay, even when we are just passing through. Seems we never spend enough time with these two wonderful people. Thanks for being a great Brother and Sister (I know Tara is my sister in law, but I think she makes a better Sister, than sister in law).

And then there are the Tate's. You could search the world over and have a very tough time finding any family, more generous, with there home and with there love. This is the third time that they have let us stay with them, too enjoy what Southern California has to offer, and still they invite us back. Watching the Tate's is a lesson in charity and the true love of Christ.

Thank you Disneyland, for giving my family such big smiles. This year, even my Mother enjoyed a day at the park. Most times, I think my Mother would rather just curl up with a good book.

That leads me to a question that I have been asking a lot. Will Disneyland still be around in the millennium? I like Melissa's answer, "in my millennium it will".

Thanks Mom, for the long talks and letting me put you through a very long day at Disneyland.

And Thank You, Father in Heaven, for letting me peak at Heaven. There is nothing more enjoyable to me, than to have my family around me.

I will send pictures later.

Love to all, Boyd

P.S. I am thinking about setting up a new blog page, for just my political views, so I can leave this one, just for family stuff. leave a comment if you think it would be a good idea.

It may sound odd, coming from me, but I think I would base it on trying to save President Obama's, Presidency.

1 comment:

The Duncan Proect said...

The Tates always go into a brief malaise after you and your crew leave. We love having you. See you in week or so. Thanks for the photos of Michaela.